What is depression? Grandmother short story

     Grandmother "Oh, if you come, just look at that grandmother in the 305's. She was asking you." At 11 o'clock, the mother's voice came from the house before she could even set foot. 




"Now ???" 

Mom answered yes to my boring voice only with a positive shake and took the bag in her hand and walked away. 

I put on half-removed shoes and went on. The door to today's house was closed. It wasn't fair to wake them up because they were sleeping at this time, so I came home without knocking on the door. I sat down to tell my mother that I would come again in the morning .. I ate and went to bed. 

Net on as usual. Received message and closed again. Ready to sleep .. But immediately they wipe their eyes tight. 

It's been a month since today .. Grandpa's gone. The boy was already sick. All that was left was a daughter-in-law and a granddaughter. There were only three women left in the house due to the grandfather's departure, which had to be left with each other's companions for the rest of their lives. The fairy will be 6 years old. Her grandfather went with Baba now. The loneliness now added to the unhappiness of their family. 

What would be a better job today? 

Woke up at 6am as usual. Prepared all the office. Arrived 10 minutes early and went upstairs to my grandmother's house. Bell sounded. 

The door opened with the door. Looking at me this morning, some of the question posed with the question "How are the big men today in the poor house so early?" There were so many people asking. The girls used to have a smile. Prasad also met this morning. 

"He was here yesterday to see me. When I came home late, my mother said. I had come in the night but the door was closed. 

"Mothers ??" The girls, who did not understand my speech, did not understand, they opened the door completely and went to the kitchen to call their grandmother. 

I got on the chair and sat down. Grandma came out of the kitchen giving a light smile. The fairy was still asleep. Along the way, the lady brought tea. The lamp was lit in front of the grandfather's photo. The house seemed quiet. 
It was nice to be alone in a house surrounded by one-on-one events. The smile on the faces of them all. 

"Did something work, grandma?" Picking up a cup of tea, I asked. 

"Yes." 
The grandmother took a short pause. I hit a sip of tea and put the cup down again. Today, she started talking again. 

"You all know. Only one Abhay has already gone. Now this is gone. Some relief was started with his work. Sunbai, she has now shut down. But there is still a fairytale to be done, so what will she do alone, so I will have to work somewhere. So look around. " 

The grandmother's words in the house nearby made me more shocked. 

"Now in this age, where are you going to work and why is it bothering you? Not at all smooth. Why fill in the gaps? What will happen to both of you if something happens to you in this unhappy situation ??" They almost freed from an asthma.

At that moment, I didn't even have any suggestions. Grandmother's smile brought a slight wave of seriousness to her words. All the silence was broken and they were talking.


"Even though I am old, I am not tired anymore". A drop of watery eyes began to run away from each other's eyes 

"When Abhay went away, you took yourself out of your misery ... We felt so sorry for you. They thought about how to take a three-year-old fairy tale and make a good living now ... and I never had a quiet sleep." 
The eyes of the bridegroom had also started to get damp with memories of old wounds. 

"He was saying, 'This is what we need to do to keep abdominal pain.' With the help of Jamal, we could do as much as we could to get Abhay's pain down. And in half it happened. It went too." 
Cotton saris in the hands of today's eyes went on the eyes momentarily .. to accommodate the flowing tears. 

"Don't say anything ... As long as I am, I'll see how you can make a couple of bucks. And that's how I learned." 
The grandmother is going to say something like this. Their tears did not move. Grandmother took them closer and turned to me again .. 

"Boy .. tell me where the work is for me" 

In those miserable surroundings, those last few words seemed like a fine light ray visible from a dark, dark cave. 
Seeing the intimacy of the two of them, I didn't want to let the ocean flow in my eyes, 

"Today .. I tell you exactly. See if anything happens sooner" 

Jina got off. Tell the mother all. I fell at my mother's feet and went to work. Relationship time was just going on. Nothing was paying attention. Call as many friends as possible, and tell them where to work for today's grandparents. 

Two days later a friend got a call. He had seen work for his grandmother in a nearby de Mart. We decided to take Ajina there on Sunday. 

In the evening, my mother came and told her about the job and asked her to ask her today. 

The next day while at work, the friend's phone rang again. 

"Say it !!" 

"Listen no .. the job is for sure .. but there is a small issue. I solved the condition of the age but the dress code has to be followed." 

"Then what is the problem" I asked .. 

"Not a problem. But there is a dress code like shirt pants. Why do you get it today?" 

I was relieved at the friend's question. I did not know for certain that those who are of age, who are accustomed to cotton saree and who have been living in saree for a lifetime, will be ready for it. At that moment, it seemed as if the water was spinning. 

"Ask your grandmother to see what happens." I kept the phone. 

They met outside in the evening. Without wasting time, I told them about the dress code and it was all about looking at what today would say. They had a little grocery bag in their hand. 

"Give her the bag, take me". They handed the bag to me. Today, I felt like I was free to take Decision. 

Walking up to the building, but today, he did not say anything ... 
"Today, the place is not going to be .. Okay. We'll see if anything else happens. Don't worry." 
Most of today's lost grandparents didn't care about me. I got home. But today, he was not saying anything. 

"Come here, grandmother. Take this bag. Carefully take care of it. It was heavy." My smile changed a little. But to prevent them from feeling more awkward, I turned around and headed home. 
"Listen ... I want a dress code. I'll work there." 

Grandma's unexpected answer .. 
“Why exactly? Otherwise you see something else? "I said. 
"get it together." 

Grandmother's decision ... to give heart to the wisdom of the situation ?? .. I think that day is gone. 

It was day to join the job. Some in the building took the initiative themselves to reduce today's aggression and reduce distress. Twice a week, these three men took the responsibility of leaving their bikes on their bikes at work. The sisters bring them along when they come home in the evening. 

With this unprecedented example that Ajayi had put forward in the face of devastation in the face of the situation, today he has earned a respectable place not only in our mind but in the hearts of the people of our entire area .. forever. 

Depression is in the mind of a man, he can remove it at any time, at any age. Sometimes things don't change, they have to change.

What is depression? Grandmother short story What is depression? Grandmother short story Reviewed by Best Seller on 12/14/2019 09:44:00 am Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

🚶‍♂️💃🚶‍♂️

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.